More than 60 years of rangefinder expertise, 11 years of digital M-Camera development and invaluable feedback from dedicated M-Photographers have inspired Leica engineers to create the slimmest digital M of all time: the Leica M10.
The key component of the Leica M10 is the 24 MP, full-frame CMOS sensor developed especially for the camera. It features new technologies that lead to significant improvements in all parameters relevant to imaging performance: impressive dynamic range, excellent contrast rendition, exceptional sharpness and finest resolution of details.
The new sensor design of the Leica M10 has made it possible to extend the ISO sensitivity range to values between 100 and 50,000 and also brings significantly improved noise characteristics in exposures captured at higher ISO values.
The camera is in a good condition.
It shows minimal signs of usage.
– 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
– Magnification factor 0.73, field of view has been enlarged by 30%
– 2 GB buffer memory, up to five frames per second
– Leica Maestro-II image processor
– Programmable ‘Favourites’ menu
– Integrated WLAN module
– Live View function / Focus Peaking