The Leica R6 is the first SLR camera to be assembled in the – back then – new Leica factory in Solms. It is designed for fully manual operation, aperture and shutter speed are set manually. Externally the camera is similar to the earlier version, the R5, except for some design and handling changes in the detail.
• Years of Production: 1988 – 1992
• Type of camera: analogue 35mm SLR
• Lens-Mount: Leica R-bayonet
• Film speed setting range: ISO 12/12°- 3200/36°
• Exposure modes: P, A, S, M
• Shutter: 1s – 1/1000s, B
• Serialnumber 1769723